Providing Exceptional Learning Outcome
American Intercon School gives students the opportunity to outstandingly grow in a rapidly changing world. Our approach is to help students surpass their limit by cultivating their characteristic and boosting their confidence so that they could obtain even better results in the future.
We offer a wide range of general education and diverse opportunities for students to achieve unexpected results as well as to develop their values and ambitions. In Cambodia, we are the only school that provides the best quality of general education, the foundation of your children’s success.
The recent results of our students
With our curriculum, your children will be able to obtain high academic achievement in both general and social knowledge. At the same time, they will also gain different skill set such leadership, team work and constructive critical thinking.
Below are the study results of our students in the academic year 2017-2018
- American Intercon School, Mao Tse Tong Campus (MTT), Toul Kork Campus (TK) and Chak Angre Campus (CA) received 6 certificates from the Phnom Penh Municipal department of Education Youth and Sports for their excellent achievement in Management, Administration, Environment, and Teaching-Learning techniques for the academic year 2017-2018. All these are certificates of excellence for our school.
- In the academic year 2017-2018, the grade 6 students of our American Intercon School passed the national exam to Junior High school 100%.
- In the academic year 2017-2018 the grade 9 students of our American Intercon School passed secondary school diploma exam 99.60% (435 students) out of 437.
- Our grade 12 students passed the Baccalaureate exam ( Bac II) with the highest percentage annually (on average around 90%) comparing to prestigious private and public school across the country. The percentage of grade A students also received the highest percentage. There are 23 students for the academic year 2017-2018.
- In 2018, one of our students passed the National Outstanding Physics Examination, ranking 4th.
- In 2018, one of our grade 5 students received the Bronze Award for the International Junior Math Olympiad which organized by SASMO in Thailand.
- In 2018, two of our grade 10 and 11 students won two Golden Awards for the English Speaking Competition on Global National History Day, which organized by the Behring Global Education Foundation in China.
- In 2018, two of our students won Golden Award in the Global Learning Across Borders (LAB) competition with ASEAN countries and the United States, which took place in Vietnam.
In addition to the above results, we also received national and international awards for the academic year 2017-2018.
Our education is for the 21st century
American Intercon School is teaching your children to prepare for their future opportunities. By collaborating with ministries and municipal department of education, world-renowned institutions and professionals, students will gain confidence in their future creativity. Moreover, we foster the courage to pursue their ambition, independency and creativity for the benefit of their future professionalism.
Education for global citizens
Learning is important. It is even more important to understand and learn from one another. That’s why our school gives extra focus on the intercultural and ethical value through the participation of our students both in and outside their comfort zone. We believe that their virtue and integrity in communication with others will help them to become a resourceful and potential citizen in their respective society and the world.