The AIS Student Council was established on the initiative of Ms. Ros Yana, President of the American Intercon School for academic year 2020-2021. We will accomplish our mission through:
-Providing an opportunity to develop leadership by organizing and carrying out school activities and service projects.
-Leading the students to plan events that contribute to school spirit and community welfare. The student council is the voice of the student body.
-Providing opportunities for students to share experiences, ideas, interests, and concerns with the school wide community.
-Helping others in our community through charitable projects of student council for the less fortunate groups.
The goals of Student Council are to promote a sense of community within the school, to represent a voice for students with the administration, to provide community service, and to raise funds for charitable causes and school improvements.
- Roles of Student Council
- Club President
- Gather information of other students.
- Build and maintain good relationships with vice presidents, campus representatives, club leaders and club members.
- Represent students at all meetings and decisions.
- Responsible for coordinating the selection and division of roles of campus representatives.
- Ensure all branch work processes are effective.
- Able to lead meetings with campus representatives and club leader at head office on a scheduled timetable or have the right to convene emergency meetings if necessary.