AIS Administration Department
Upon the establishment of American Intercon School on October 10, 2005, the academic staff took the role of Assistant General Secretary for Academic called AGSA.
At the beginning of the academic year 2007-2008, the general secretary staff was divided into two groups; one is responsible for providing services to American Intercon Institute while another does for American Intercon School.
AIS Academic Secretary Department was renamed the AIS Administration Department on March 24, 2021. The title “AIS Academic Secretary” was also changed to “AIS Administration Officer.”
- Keep records of students’ official data in a school database and share it with the Department of Education, Youth and Sport and its affiliates
- Ensure regularity of student attendance with accurate absence and permission record
- Maintain monthly, mid-semester, semester, and annual scoring assessment
- Regularly inform parents or guardians of their kids’ academic performance
- Provide necessary assistance to teachers and principals regarding all administrative documents about students’ academic performance.
Responsibility of AIS Administration Department
The AIS Administration Department is responsible for general services needed to fulfill the requirement of teaching and learning. Those include accepting admission form at the beginning of the new academic year, managing student data, recording student attendance, and informing parent or guardian of students’ absentee, disciplinary action and academic performance. Besides, AIS Administration officer also keeps control of school supplies, office supplies, teaching and learning materials as well as give support in arranging different school events. In addition to this, AIS Administration officer also works closely with vice-principals and principals to provide precise records of all necessary academic documents for education inspector from the District Office and General Department of Education, Youth and Sport. Our efforts paid off when our school receives tremendous recognition and appreciation from the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport for our remarkable contributions to the achievement and successes of the school every academic year. And that’s what makes us proud!