On May 17, 2022, American Intercon School committee, Mao Tse Tung Branch, prepared a 149th study tour to Aeon Mall for students in first grade.
This study tour provided a good opportunity for students to learn about the outside environment. It is also a good time for students to receive extra real-life knowledge besides what was learned in the class. The purposes of this study tour included:
- Communicate with different products sellers and strengthen friendships with their classmates.
- Get clear pictures and real situations in society and learn new vocabulary studied in class.
- Learn about the signs used in markets and public places.
- Know the names of different kinds of fish, meat, fruits and vegetables sold in the market and know how to prepare food in the right place according to the environment.
- Be careful when buying vegetables and other foods that contain harmful chemicals.
- Be careful to store your belongings and take care of your money while traveling in public places.
- Increase courage and experience in collaboration, leadership, team relationships, ownership and communication with the public better.
- Gain new knowledge and clear feelings while visiting there as well as when returning home.