on June 17, 2022, American Intercon School committee organized the 155th study tour for all fifth graders from 6 campuses to Phnom Penh Safari Zoo, located along Win-Win Memorial Boulevard, Khan Prek Pnov, Phnom Penh.
This study tour is a great opportunity for students to gain more knowledge in addition to the lessons in the class. Those benefits include the following points:
- Learn about the largest zoo in Phnom Penh, which covers an area of more than 60 hectares.
- Watch special animal performances such as crocodiles, birds, tigers and orangutans, and mixed performances, all of which are carefully trained by expert.
- Get to know the names of 89 different species of animals and learn more about the diverse environment, including exploring the geography of Phnom Penh Zoo, Safari and around the study area.
- Gain a lot of new knowledge and have the spirit to participate in promoting tourism, environment, and wildlife conservation.
- Strengthen friendships and solidarity
- Increase courage and experience in interpreting, collaborating, leading, independence, ownership, team communication and public relations.
- Reflect on the content of the lessons, gained new knowledge and clear feelings while visiting there, as well as when returning home.