On July 9, 2022, the committee of American Intercon School organized the 156th study tour for 9th grade students to Wat Puth Kiri Pheakdey, Kampuchea located in Trapeang Skar village, Trapeang Kranh commune, Tram Kak district, Takeo province. Principals, teachers and students entered the classroom and distributed gifts, including books, pens, pencils, erasers, ruler, and many other study materials to students of Prey Kdoch Primary School.
After that the principals, teachers and students continued their journey to Wat Puth Kiri Pheakdey. The students did the questionnaire that the school assigned for them. It was a great opportunity for students to gain more knowledge in addition to the lessons in the class which included the following points:
- Finding out more about Buddhism.
- Learning about the 89,000 Buddha statues at the site.
- Enjoying the nature along the road and around the study area.
- Increasing courage and experience in interpreting, presenting, collaborating, leading solidarity and public relations.
- Strengthening friendships and solidarity and increase courage and experience in interpreting, cooperating team communication and communication.
- Reflecting the content of the lesson, gain new knowledge and feel refreshed while visiting the site.
These kinds of environments enabled students to get rid of their stress and have fun during this study tour.